- SKU: #8988945
Built for the long days on backcountry trails, chewing up miles under the sun, the Mountain Khakis® Teton Crest Shorts are an essential piece for warm-weather backpacking and hiking excursions. They offer lightweight, breathable performance in an unrestrictive construction to keep you breezing from trailhead to campsite.
Slim Fit shorts feature an easy slim fit that runs straight to the hem.
Classic mid rise sits above the hips.
• Breathable cotton and nylon blend in a lightweight, warm-weather weave.
• Synthetic fibers provide cooling, quick-dry performance.
• Stretch blend lends improves range of motion.
• Bar tacking and rivets reinforce high-stress areas.
• UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
• 5.3 oz/yd² fabric weight.
Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees maintain mobility.
Belt-loop waistband with grosgrain-reinforced belt loops.
YKK® zip fly with antiqued nickel p closure.
Scoop hand pockets with coin pocket at right.
Back patch pockets with stacked zip pocket at right.
Flat cargo pocket with zip closure at the right leg.
Durable grosgrain taping reinforces the pocket tops.
72% cotton, 25% nylon, 3% spandex.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.